Jennifer Lopez (also known by her stage name J.Lo) is an internationally famous actress, singer, producer, dancer, and model. After years of working, we wonder what Jennifer Lopez net worth is in 2020.
At the Grammy nomination, with fiery performances on stage, Lopez earned $ 47million out of her $400 million in 2018. Currently, fiery Latin queen Jennifer Lopez has an additional income from investment
Jennifer Lopez put her name on the list of famous investors, sponsoring Acorns, a financial technology company that helps users to automate their savings by rounding up their investments. debit, credit, and use the PayPal app to make currency transactions and put the money in a savings account. It can be said that she has continuously increased her portfolio over a period of time.
In late 2017, she invested in NRG Esports, an American eSports organization. Esports is increasingly popular, growing, and earning huge profits over the past few years. The industry is estimated to reach billions of dollars in revenue by the end of 2019.
In addition, Jennifer Lopez is also interested in and invests in fitness centers, domestic and international. She has invested in Sarva, a startup company specializing in yoga with 34 gyms in India. She also invested in TruFusion, Rodriguez’s fitness center chain.
In real estate, Lopez, along with Rodriguez, have also made individual investments in real estate companies. The couple also contributed to the support of Project Destined, a non-profit organization that runs real estate awareness education programs, giving them the opportunity to make money from what they have learned.
Jennifer Lopez net worth 2020: Her real estates
Possessing about US $ 750 million in assets, Jennifer Lopez owns many real estates spread across the US from Malibu, Manhattan, Hamptons to Bel Air.
Jennifer Lopez is one of the highest-paid musicians in the world. Her properties spread across the United States from Malibu, Hamptons, Manhattan to Bel Air. Most recently, she and her husband bought a villa on the Malibu beach for $ 6.6 million. Lopez’s largest real estate is the nearly 1,300 m2 Bel Air home with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. She is also selling apartments in Manhattan, the initial list price of $ 26.95 million, but has dropped to $ 24.99 million in 2019.
In Manhattan, NY
Classy penthouse is over 600m2 with 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- In addition, Jennifer also owns an additional 300 m2 of terrace space outside the apartment divided into 4 different areas.
- Modern living room space with high-class furniture and doors opening to one of the terraces. Photo: Business Insider.
- Kitchen area with private bar. Arclinea-designed kitchen cabinets, Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, large oak flooring.
- Large dining table can accommodate 10 people and the bar can seat 4 people.
- The main bedroom has large French doors opening onto the terrace.
- Italian marble bathroom, with doors overlooking the terrace, inside a large bath and shower.
In Hamptons, NY
She has a second property in New York, which is located in Water Mill, Hamptons, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in the state, according to Forbes. Lopez bought properties in the Hamptons for less than $ 10 million in 2013. The house consists of 8 bedrooms, a sauna, a steam room, a theater and a swimming pool.
In Bel Air, LA
She also owned a home in Bel Air, Los Angeles, worth $ 28 million in 2016, according to Curbed.
- To access the home, guests must cross a covered bridge.
- Curbed reports that the house is nearly 1,300m2 with 7 bedrooms and 13 huge bathrooms.
- The house has an infinity pool and an adjacent hot tub.
- The house has lots of relaxing space and lots of fireplaces.
- Lopez also has a spacious, rustic kitchen with a large window and skylight to catch natural light.
- The bathroom overlooks the natural setting. Additionally, inside there is a private cinema.
In Malibu, CA
The villa is located on the coast of Malibu, California (USA), bought by Lopez and his wife in February 2019 for $ 6.6 million. This property has an area of nearly 410 m2 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- The living room is adjacent to the kitchen with the dominant white tones, blending delicately with the blue of the ocean.
- The main bedroom is spacious, full of natural light from large windows leading to the balcony. This room also has a seating area as well as for homeowners to relax in private time.
- The lavish main bathroom is fully equipped with a variety of separate areas. Furniture is a combination of wood and black stone.
- The bright dining room is located next to the kitchen with simple but luxurious and sophisticated designs.
- The space for relaxing and chatting spread throughout the 3 floors of the mansion.
- 3 Popular Relationships of Jackie Chan (Part 1)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Divorce Then Begin the Battle for Custody & Huge Fortune???
- Kate Beckinsale Reveals Secrets to Keep Fit at the Age of 46
- Morgan Freeman Then and Now: 10 Excellent Movies of His Life (Part 1)
- Michael B Jordan Scarface Rumour