Bruno Mars has a song called “Billionaire”, but is he on his way to become a billionaire anytime soon? What is Bruno Mars net worth in 2020?
Bruno Mars career & how he built his net worth
In 2013 alone, Bruno Mars earned $38 million before taxes and expenses. Billboard estimated that during 2013, Mars became the twelfth-highest-paid musician in the world. In 2014, he improved on this with a $60 million pre-tax income.
In 2014, Uptown Funk! became a global hit of the duo Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars. Among the pop songs, Uptown Funk! emerged as a new breeze in music when combining different genres such as funk, soul, boogie, Minneapolis sound, and disco-pop. In addition, this song also brought Bruno Mars many great prizes, including winning the Brit Awards and Grammy Awards in 2015.
Between June 2016 and June 2017, Mars raked in $40 million. Between June 2017 and June 2018, he earned $100 million. In 2018, Forbes reported that Bruno Mars was the highest-paid musician of 2017. One year later, he earned $50 million, earning the 54th spot on Forbes list of 100 highest-paid celebrities.
Here are some of the best highlights of Bruno Mars’ career:
- Grenade (Song, 2010)
- Marry You (Song, 2010)
- The Lost Planet (Album, 2010)
- Just The Way You Are (Song, 2010)
- BET Awards (Video of the Year, 2010) – Nominated
- Earth to Mars (Album, 2011)
- Unorthodox Jukebox (Album, 2012)
- When I Was Your Man (Song, 2012)
- That’s What I Like (Song, 2016)
- 24K Magic (Song, 2016)
- Finesse (Music Video, 2018)
- Grammy Awards (Album of the Year, 2018) – Won
As of 2020, Bruno Mars net worth is approximately 175 million dollars.
Bruno Mars bought $55,000 watches for his band
At the end of the tour in Las Vegas on the night of December 31, Bruno Mars suddenly gave 7 members of The Hooligans 7 Audemars Piguet watches in 18 karat gold, placed in the box to commemorate the 24K Magic World tour of the male singer doctor.
According to the disclosure, this is a limited-edition watch, priced from $ 55,4000 / unit. On Instagram, vocalist Uptown Funk shared photos of The Hooligans expressing surprise when receiving with these watches.
“Let my guys inform everyone of the time. And you guys are always a great band, always sing together!”, Mars commented.
Bruno Mars bought a $3,5 million mansion
The star who won the Grammy with 2 platinum albums bought a majestic mansion in his home country worth $ 3.5 million. The villa is located in East Honolulu with an area of 4,124 square feet, including 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms built-in.
- Who Is Rihanna Dating After Breaking Up With The Billionaire Boyfriend?
- Emilia Clarke Then and Now: Fom the Great “Dragon Mother” to the Queen of Rom-Com
- Selena Gomez Shares about Gaining Weights when Suffering Incurable Disease
- Vin Diesel Supposed that ‘Fast & Furious 10’ May be Divided into Two Parts
- 5 Best Movies of Leonardo Dicaprio