The up-and-coming rapper was taken ill at the city’s Midway airport on Sunday morning local time.
On December 8, Juice WRLD shocked the rap artists and fans because of the sudden death in his hometown of Chicago, USA.
TMZ reported that he died after suffering a seizure at Chicago’s Midway airport on Sunday morning. He was pronounced dead at a hospital around 3:15 a.m. The cause of death is not yet known.
This information is a shock to the world music scene in general and the hip-hop community in particular because he is a very talented young artist.
Juice Wrld is known professionally as Juice, was an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Juice Wrld, real name Jarad Anthony Higgins, turned 21 on December 2.
Juice Wrld rose the fame for his hit singles “All Girls Are the Same” and “Lucid Dreams” which helped him gain a recording contract with Lil Bibby’s Grade A Productions and Interscope Records. Besides, his song “Lucid Dreams” reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and this year, his second album — Death Race for Love — reached the top spot on the Billboard albums chart.
At the Billboard Music Awards 2019, Juice WRLD was honored with the award for Best New Artist. Earlier, his song “Lucid Dreams” was also nominated for the Summer Song category at the MTV Video Music Awards 2018.
- Ryan Reynolds Then and Now: His Acting Style Over 15 Years
- Movies of Chris Evans Prove that He Has Been a Talented Actor Before Captain America
- Scarlett Johansson has just received 2 nominated for Oscar 2020
- Who Is Rihanna Dating After Breaking Up With The Billionaire Boyfriend?
- How is Andrew Garfield changing after the series of Spider Man