Stephen Amell Then and Now
Stephen Amell born on May 8, 1981 is a Canadian actor who is best known for his TV series. He is currently quite popular for his role in the series Arrow of The CW.
Amell appeared in three episodes of the four-part series “Queer as Folk” as Liberty Rider in 2004. He also played the role of Adam in part 1 of the TV series Dante’s Cove. In part 2, actor Jon Fleming replaced Stephen Amell.
Amell won the Gemini Award for his cameo appearance in ReGenesis. That same year, he got a nomination at Gemini for Best Acting in the movie Rent-a-Goalie.
He continued returning to dramas “Da Kink in My Hair” and “Heartland”.
He participated in the werewolf character ‘Brady’ in part 2 of The Vampire Diaries.
Amell then played Joran van der Sloot in Lifetime: Justice for Natalee Holloway, which premiered in May 2011.
On October 2, 2011, HBO released the third part Hung, and Amell portrayed the metamorphosed waitress Jason, who was the rival of Ray Decker. He also appeared in part 4 of the movie 90210 as Jim.
In January 2012, Amell formally starred in The CW’s Arrow, a film that recreated the comic book superhero Green Arrow.
- Robert Downey Jr. Made Audiences Angry when Overjoked on Taylor Swift
- Professor Snape Alan Rickman: 7 Impressive Movies in His Acting Career
- From United to Breakup 10-year Love Story of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
- Johnny Depp’s Ex Believed He Did Not Abuse Amber Heard
- Kylie Jenner Likes Wearing Couple Clothes with her Daughter