We don’t see Chris Brown appearing in the media often lately. It seems like he is taking a break. So what is Chris Brown net worth in 2020?
Christopher Maurice Brown (born May 5, 1989) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, music video director and actor. In late 2005, he released his first album, Chris Brown, which broke the Billboard Hot 100 with the single “Run It!” produced by Scott Storch and sung with Juelz Santana at number one. The next two singles, “Yo (Excuse Me Miss)” and “Say Goodbye” are also in the top 10. Brown’s second album, Exclusive, was released in November 2007. The single “Kiss Kiss” was T -Pain produced and contributed voice has also become the number one hit in the US. In addition, it was nominated for the most successful Rap Collaboration category at the 50th Grammy Awards. The third single, “With You”, reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100, and was among the top 10 in many countries around the world, becoming one of his most successful releases.
As of 2020, Chris Brown’s Net Worth is an estimated $50 million.
How Chris Brown spent his money
With his 2020 net worth, Chris Brown doesn’t surprise us when he owns multiple houses. He recently bought a one of its kind glassy mansion in the Hollywood Hills for $1.4 million. But let this one not divert your attention from the $4.3 million Tarzana smart house. This house has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 16 security cameras, a three-car garage, a 10-car motor court for his growing car fleet, among other things.
Among his car collection, you can find a Porsche 911 Turbo S, a Lamborghini Aventador SV, a Bugatti Veyron, a Rezvani “Beast” Supercar, a Rezvani Tank, the classical Chevy Impala, and a Dodge Viper.
Chris Brown also owns a Gulfstream 3 private jet, and a yacht named “Serene”. The Serence has an indoor climbing wall, a health spa &beach club, multiple swimming pools, an underwater viewing room, and two helicopter landing pads.
Highlights in Chris Brown’s career
Here are some of the best highlights from Chris Brown’s career so far:
- BET Awards – Best New Artist (2006)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top New Artist (2006)
- Billboard Music Awards – Top Male Artist (2006)
- Soul Train Music Awards – Best New Artist (2006)
- American Music Awards – Artist of the Year (2008)
- Teen Choice Awards – Choice Male Artist (2008)
- People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Male Artist (2009)
- BET Hip-Hop Awards – People’s Champ (Look At Me Now, 2011)
- Grammy Awards – Best R&B Album (F.A.M.E, 2012)
- BET Awards – Best Male R&B/Pop Artist (2011, 2012, 2015)
- Chris Brown (2005)
- Exclusive (2007)
- Graffiti (2009)
- F.A.M.E (2011)
- Fortune (2012)
- X (2014)
- Royalty (2015)
- Heartbreak On A Full Moon (2017)
- Indigo (2019)
- How Kylie Jenner became the youngest billionaire in the world unbelievably fast?
- Rihanna Hairstyles: Not What Many Girls Dare To Try
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: The Reasons For Their On And Off Relationship In 8 Years
- THE ROCK (Dwayne Johnson): THE PATH FROM A PROFESSIONAL WWE TO HOLLYWOOD HOT MOVIE STAR
- Nicki Minaj Young Beauty Before Plastic Surgery