The role of Megan Fox in Transformers (the first two parts) was the most and the only famous one of her acting career. However, with scandals and arrogant personality, the actress had lost her role. It was a milestone for the downward slope in her career.
1. The main reason was that Megan Fox compared director Michael Bay with Adolf Hitler
We all know, Megan Fox lost the role right after she gave an interview in Wonderland magazine. The interview was very controversial when the actress once attacked director Michael Bay: “He is a crazy director. On the set, he was like Hitler. He was a dictator and always did anything he wanted.”
Michael Bay had claimed to forgive Megan Fox because she was too young. But in the end, the beautiful actress was still fired. Then, instead of apologizing, she chose to keep quiet.
2. Not Michael Bay, Steven Spielberg was the one who fired Megan Fox directly
Megan Fox’s words had really stirred up public opinion. They forced Michael Bay and Paramount to provide answers. In an exclusive interview with GQ, Bay revealed that producer Steven Spielberg was the one who actually executed her firing order. Shortly thereafter, British supermodel Rosie Huntington – Whitley immediately replaced her role.
3. If not for disrespect Michael Bay, Megan Fox would also be fired for being lazy
Filmmaker Steven Spielberg said, “She became famous and people compared her to Angelina Jolie. However, Jolie was very professional, while Megan Fox was too tedious. In the third episode of Transformers, she didn’t show any interest.”
4. Megan Fox didn’t understand Transformers at all
In an interview, she stated, “I acted in this movie, read the script, and watched the movie again. But I still didn’t understand what the movie was about. If anyone watched this movie without reading the scenario and still be able to understand it, then that person is genius.”
5. Megan Fox had never been comfortable with Michael Bay
Shia LaBeouf, a co-start of Megan Fox in Transformers once expressed his opinion: “Megan felt troubled when working with Michael. He is one of the filmmakers exploiting the sexiness of women.”
Mike makes movies about women with a very hot image. And I think Fox felt Fox was uncomfortable with that. Starting from an anonymous girl, playing a role that requires a sexy appearance to show all over the world, she had a hard time getting used to it. In fact, Mike wanted her to act in special scenes while she didn’t have time for her to get used to and understand her mission.”
6. The writer also felt that Megan Fox was not interested in playing Transformer
Not only Michael Bay and Megan’s colleagues felt that she had a bad attitude on set, but writer Ehren Kruger also felt the same way. The scriptwriter for the film shared with GQ magazine that Fox didn’t seem interested in the rehearsals for the Transformers: Dark of the Moon movie. He said: “She is an actress but she doesn’t seem to want to be part of the movie.”
7. Megan Fox was accused of being unfriendly to the crew
The Transformers film crew once compared Megan Fox to a porn star. She was unfriendly and often acted stupidly.
It seems that Megan Fox didn’t get along well with anyone on set. In an open letter, the crew supported the dismissal of the actress because of her bad personality. A member of the crew once commented on Megan Fox: “She was very showy and did not care about people around her. Everyone in the crew tried their best to make Fox more beautiful on screen. But she never appreciated other people’s hard work. She also never said thank you or hello.”
- Betty Wright’s Best Songs
- 10 Years Lived in Rebel and Pain of Michael Jackson’s Daughter
- Barack Obama’s 2020 Graduation Speech
- Dwayne Johnson “The Rock” then and now: from an isolated boy to a billion Hollywood star
- Andrew Garfield then and now : From an uncoloured actor to an attractive Hollywood star